I really intended to kick this off better.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Seriously.

I was going to post a review of the Double Down from KFC. But two things happened:

1. I got scared. I mean, have you seen this freakin thing? I am afraid of what it might do to my otherwise "Jolly" figure. I am fat, but I'm not insane.

2. Kelley, over at Junk Food Betty, did the best review I have ever read. Honestly, she doesn't know it yet, but she will be my future ex wife. There is nothing sexier to a fat guy than a hot chick eating a coronary grease bullet with no pants on. :P~

So I guess I will just have to find something else to review.

Tomorrow.

Right now, we mambo!

4 comments:

Bob at: April 15, 2010 at 3:20 PM said...

Don't be afraid, there, slappy. One sammich can't hurt you. And hands off my wife!

Chuck at: April 15, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

You my friend, are a lucky lucky man. :)

Kelley at: April 15, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

Well Chuck, you've managed to seriously compliment me and mildly creep me out at the same time, all while insulting me by misspelling my name. So...thanks?

Regardless, good luck on the blog. I'll keep my eye on you. There's a little repayment of simultaneous compliment and creepiness for ya.

Chuck at: April 15, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

Oh, I caught that and corrected it, sorry. I will be posting more fun reviews later, but maybe not tonight. It's dollar beer night.

Post a Comment